*NEW* OneNote for Construction
When: Thursday May 4th, 2017
Where: GVCA Office
25 Sheldon Drive
Cost: $300.00+hst per member $400.00+hst per non-member
One Note for Construction will show you how to:
- Create virtual binders for jobs, including estimates, contracts, work orders, changes, hours, billing and more.
- Organize your project files. Never lose another important document again with rapid search indexing and category tagging.
- Share documents with staff. Decide who needs to see what and share appropriately so that they see the document and aren’t overwhelmed by general and irrelevant paperwork.
- Share critical information with a subset of the office. Give sales staff access to shared lead lists and estimators access to critical Excel templates, without anyone accessing non-critical documents and information.
- Keep notes at PM meetings and have them filed in the project binder automatically. This can include voice notes and pictures. Create, store, and access meeting notes. Take notes with a stylus and tablet, and watch them transform into ASCII text.
- Access information remotely. Use OneNote at the office, or on the go with the Microsoft OneNote mobile app.
- Creating a New Notebook
- Adding a New Section
- Taking Notes
- Taking Voice Notes
- Adding a Table, Pictures, and other documents
- Creating a Page from a Template
- Inserting an external Document or Email
- Tagging a Note
- Creating a List
- Sharing a Notebook or parts of a notebook
- Password Protection