SAVE THE DATE! September 29/30th – October 5th, 2018
Save the Date! September 29/30th – October 5th, 2018
Puglia, a southern region forming the heel of Italy’s “boot,” is known for its whitewashed hill towns, centuries-‐old farmland and hundreds of kilometers of Mediterranean coastline. Capital Bari is a vibrant port and university town, while Lecce is known as “Florence of the South” for its baroque architecture. Alberobello and the Itria Valley are home to “trulli,” stone huts with distinctive conical roofs. Come and explore the secrets of Italy and their UNESCO sites.
• Roundtrip airport transfers to & from Borgo Egnazia based on group flights
• Borgo Egnazia room accommodations based on double occupancy http://borgoegnazia.com/
• Full buffet breakfast daily
• Five dinners with wine and entertainment
• Three lunches with wine
• Four Educational tours including a meeting
• Gratuities on the included components
• Program cost based on 40 people (double occupancy)
*** Land only $5,200.00 CDN per person***
• Air additional $2,142.00 CDN per person*
*costs subject to change based on current rate of exchange
A non-‐refundable deposit of $2,000 CDN per person is required to secure your reservation. Please complete and return this form along with a cheque made
payable to Grand Valley Construction Association. A full registration form via an email link will be sent at a later date.