GVCA Member Services
Commissioner of Oath Service
GVCA members receive complementary affidavit services on all construction documents requiring a commissioner of oath signature, including Statutory Declaration of Progress Payment. We have 5 approved Commissioners on staff available to sign during regular business hours (Mon-Thurs. 8am-5pm, Fri. 8am-4pm). No appointment necessary.
Commissioner of Oath service is one of many Member Benefits included in GVCA Membership.
Not a member? Non-member fee is $50+HST per document,or why not JOIN NOW to enjoy complementary commissioner of oat services year-round.
GVCA Print Services
GVCA offers large format printing and copying in both black-and-white and colour:
- Drawings and specifications
- Large posters
- Vinyl stand-up banners and signs
E-mail, call, or stop by the office with your order and enjoy same-day pickup.
Member price: $0.25 per square foot or $0.10 per 8.5 x 11 page
Print service is one of many Member Benefits included in GVCA Membership. Not a member? Join now, or contact us today for non-member pricing.
Mike Murray 519-622-4822 x 122 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rob Agley 519-622-4822 x 121 email@example.com
Training And Boardroom Facilities
Located just off the 401, GVCA office provides a central meeting location for your meetings and training sessions. GVCA members have access to two training rooms and one boardroom at no additional charge. Training rooms can be setup in various configurations to meet your needs and can accommodate up to 40 people.
- Boardroom: next to the kitchen, our boardroom is equipped with a smart board and is ideal for formal meetings. A round table setup that can accomodate up to 20 people.
- Training Room 1: next to the kitchen, this bright and spacious room can accommodate up to 40 people (theater style). A portable screen is available for use.
- Training Room 2: equipped with a pull down screen and room length white boards, this room is ideal for training sessions and can accommodate up to 30 people (theater style).
Conditions and Availability
- Rooms are available during regular business hours (Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-4pm) and are subject to availability.
- Rooms can be used for meetings and company specific training (must not be used for training already provided by GVCA such as working at heights and first aid).
- Clean-up services are not provided – we ask that garbage is gathered and placed in the kitchen after use, and all tables and chairs are left in clean condition
- Refreshments not included, however you may bring in your own catering
To book a room, please contact Sarah Whittaker, 519-622-4822 x 124 firstname.lastname@example.org
Room bookings is one of many Member Benefits included in GVCA Membership. Not a member? Join now, or contact us today for non-member pricing.