GVCA Member Services
Providing Value for Membership
GVCA is an exciting and dynamic organization that serves more than 650 members across Ontario’s Grand Valley region. It is the ultimate source for construction information in the local non-residential construction industry, connecting bidders and buyers with precisely the information they need to get their jobs done.
GVCA provides resources, information and educational opportunities that allow members to become more efficient, more competitive through better business practices, and more knowledgeable through increased relevant educational opportunities.
Members have exclusive access to over 30 services and benefits. Join our construction community today () and start taking advantage of these services and more!
Not a GVCA member yet? We have three membership levels available .
JOIN TODAY and start using our services immediately!
Commissioner of Oath Service
GVCA members receive complimentary affidavit services on all construction documents requiring a Commissioner of Oath signature, including Statutory Declaration of Progress Payment. We have 5 approved Commissioners on staff available to sign during regular business hours (Mon-Thurs. 8am-5pm, Fri. 8am-4pm). No appointment necessary.
Not a member? Non-member fee is $50+HST per document, or why not JOIN NOW to enjoy complimentary commissioner of oat services year-round.
GVCA Print Services
GVCA offers large format printing and copying in both black-and-white and colour:
- Drawings and specifications – Member price: $0.25 per square foot or $0.10 per 8.5 x 11 page
- Vinyl stand-up banners and signs
- Large posters
E-mail, call, or stop by the office with your order and enjoy same-day pickup.
Not a member yet? Non-member pricing is available.
FIND LEADS. BID PROJECTS. WIN WORK.
GVCA’s NEW updated newsletter sent out every Monday morning! The HUB provides members with weekly updates on the best articles and the newest bidding opportunities. We can connect you with the right people to get the job you want. We have the most up-to-date projects from public and private sectors and can make sure you are aware of new and upcoming projects in the area. Not receiving the HUB e-mail every Monday morning?
Contact Mike firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Training And Boardroom Facilities
GVCA members have access to two training rooms at no additional charge. Training rooms can be setup in various configurations to meet your needs and can accommodate up to 40 people.
- Training Room 1: next to the kitchen, this bright and spacious room can accommodate up to 40 people (theatre style), 20 people (classroom style). A portable screen is available for use.
- Training Room 2: equipped with a pull down screen and room length white boards, this room is ideal for training sessions and can accommodate up to 30 people (theatre style), 15 people (classroom style).
Conditions and Availability
- Rooms are available during regular business hours (Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-4pm) and are subject to availability.
- Rooms can be used for meetings and company specific training (must not be used for training already provided by GVCA such as working at heights and first aid).
- Clean-up services are not provided – we ask that garbage is gathered and placed in the kitchen after use, and all tables and chairs are left in clean condition
- Refreshments not included, however you may bring in your own catering
To book a room, please contact Sarah Whittaker, 519-622-4822 x 124 email@example.com
Education and Safety Training
Let GVCA be your partner in your ongoing construction education.
GVCA offers a wide range of courses and safety training including:
- Online Health and Safety Training
- Approved Working at Heights (full certification and refresher)
- In-class education courses
- Online Gold Seal courses
- Corporate Training – contact Lisa for more information
Topics range from computer skills upgrading, management, business development, communications, site training, Approved Working at Heights, First Aid, online education, Gold Seal accredited courses and much more. For a complete list of upcoming education, check out our online education calendar.
Have a suggestion for future offerings? Contact Lisa firstname.lastname@example.org
SAVE $$$ with GVCA Member Affinity Program
We have made arrangements that enable member firms and their employees to access discounts on various products and services, including group insurance, fleet vehicles (up to $14,000 in savings!), hotels, safety equipment, gas, office supplies and much more!
Construction is a diverse and exciting industry. It brings together people from all walks of life to focus on highly complex issues. GVCA maintains a series of groups that promote the special interests of people within our industry. Leaders in Construction (LinC under 40 group), Women in Construction(WinC), and HR in Construction. GVCA members and employees are welcome to join at no charge. Learn more.
To join one of our groups, please contact Thomas email@example.com
GVCA Journal Subscription
The GVCA Journal is the official publication of the Grand Valley Construction Association whose 700 member firms build more than 90 percent of the $1.5 billion non-residential construction activity in one of Canada’s fastest growing construction regions.
Published 6 times per year, the GVCA Journal includes regular columns on Legal Issues, Technology & Innovation, HR Management, Safety In Construction, GVCA member highlights, pre-bid tender information and much more. All GVCA members receive a complimentary GVCA Journal subscription.
GVCA staff is here to serve you. Please contact us any time, or drop by the office!